A dream of death cannot be seen before you die!
Listen to the truth in these roots of gospel sound,
The clogged minds rust under simian cries
Venereal disease flogging this Jesus carcass
Oh Christ is weeping through our olden times
The virtue of horror, terror, terror, horror
Sleepless and burned lay barren each idealistic lie.
Cremation phoenix, cremation phoenix
The smoke and ash all satisfy
with the evil so rampant we’re petrified,
I lock my doors with long lush hair
Oh Christ, Oh Christ
contracted disease that just ain’t there
flogging the Jesus carcass carcass carcass
I say, the Cremation phoenix is coming down
She’s here to take Christ out of our Jesus carcass,
hollering bail me out, bail me out of this hell Leviathan!
This is the seventh serenade
that got stranded on this earth:
I’ll put a ring on that finger
like knife to your side
as my love will streamline
past your ubiquitous eyes.
A serenade for the weak,
for the meek who are fighting,
this is the seventh serenade
that got sold without worth.
The seventh serenade
to have died in the dirt.
I’m sick of this polka parisienne
that all trapped songbirds sing,
but why complain when the sounds
that I crave aren’t even audible,
how could I listen to words through metal bars
if I cannot stop and think in my time of living.
I watch film snippets with familiar faces,
they make me think of home, but something is missing
The motion lacks life, depraved of emotion
it lives, yet not within me, but in hopes.
I have lost the touch of that reality
and as the credits roll I suffer of a saudade
that I didn’t know that existed.
In the film,
I watch souls escape modernity into nearby forests,
they’re poets, artists, singers and songwriters,
It’s in the woods that they love where they feel at home,
whilst I like to fear death and breathe through concrete
–my home was built around looting and riots where the worst of humanity
sadly comes to light.
When I am with the world,
I listen –eyes closed–
There’s a gentle whisper in the breeze:
“Sick of it, sickovit, sicko’it.”
Number One likes lonesome fun,
While Two sticks together like glue,
the way Three is mighty and free,
as Four is sure to be sour,
’cause number Five can’t wait to get high with
Six whose already waiting for a fix.
Seven is deadly,
the Eight has faith,
and Nine was fine until eaten by the Seven
–Ah, Ten is in heaven,
because he saw Seven hanging out with Eleven.
Twelve is myopic
and can’t see Thirteen,
while Fourteen had a broken spleen,
because Fifteen punched him nice n’ clean.
Sixteen couldn’t see the signs, he’s too carefree
While Seventeen was fighting crime downtown,
Eighteen wants safety,
and Nineteen thinks all this shit is asinine.
And Twenty, you don’t want to know about him,
for he has too much on his seedy mind.
He has too much on his seedy mind.
NOTE: All of these are true stories that I have witnessed or done myself.
1. Suffer from severe mental disorders and refuse to take your medication because the voices tell you that everyone wants to kill you. Lock yourself up in your home and use the internet to deliver food to your domicile.
2. Jump around in a long distance train proclaiming that we have raped mother earth and that you are a secret agent that found a bomb on board the train while holding up a lighter.
3. Make a ruckus in a bus by saying that you will beat up anyone who tries to lay their hands on your gurrl. Notice: You must not have a gurrl with you, because if you do you’re just another macho boyfriend.
4. Accuse everyone at the notorious hipster pub/café of genocide.
5. Walk into your roommates part of the apartment and stare at them sleep, while being too afraid to move as to not wake them up. Originally you were aiming for the kitchen for a midnight snack, but staring at sleeping people will do too.
6. Attack a bouncer with a remote control and claiming that the remote IS indeed the secret that they’re hiding in Area-51.
7. Live a long happy life.
8. Show your friends the contents of your recently vomited bile.
9. Read the news.
10. If you aspire to become a CEO of a big company or other highly ambitious positions/careers, you most likely are fucking crazy to begin with. Good job.
When the horrors of alcohol psychosis make for a bearable life
I grind my teeth at night and converse with pink elephant mansions
with beautiful bell towers, immaculate architecture
While outside faces blank people crave for altruistic egocentrism
I roam hallucinatory dream worlds in my sleep
And wake up an undesirable
Struggling to bring calm to the self
I sway with the winds of the 21st Century
The destruction I see around me I commit on myself
and take part in the decay of a culture,
I become a violent descent to abandon
with my fists flailing wild, ecstatic
I question the sincerity of the very air
that murders us by night
and the stories we feed each other
about being pretty individuals,
for when the day is done we have ripped
all good souls to shreds
But who am I to wag a finger
I am an undesirable.